We are the # 1 Dreadlock Hair Care Service in the San Francisco, Berkeley and Oakland, California.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Quotes on Dreadlocks and Hair



Quotes on Dreadlocks and Hair


"I couldn't imagine those black ropes on their heads were hair...natural hair to which nothing was added, not even brushing....I wondered what such hair felt like, smelled like. What a person dreamed about at night, with hair like that spreadng across the pillow..."
Quote from "Dreads" book intro by Alice walker


"Trust The Universe and Respect Your Hair"
by Bob Marley


"A Man Who Cuts His Hair is Like A Tree Without Leaves"
Rastafarian Proverb


"And he put forth the form of a hand, and took me by a lock of my head;
and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and heaven."
Ezekiel 8:3


"Light Runs Tings"
Quote by Ten Nebula


"Illusions May Scream Loudly but They Are Still Illusions."
Quote by Ten Nebula

No comments:

Post a Comment