We are the # 1 Dreadlock Hair Care Service in the San Francisco, Berkeley and Oakland, California.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Ten Nebula' Professional Dreadlock Experience


I have been around dreadlocks since an early age
My family is all from the Carribbean
it is a part of my culture

I enjoyed hair
I having been playing & doing hair since I was in middle school
then it was about  braids and beads, the twists and curls
I started to dreadlock my friends hair in High school
and friends of friends


I cut off all my hair & went natural in high school and never looked back

I started to do dreadlocks for people in other races in my early twenties

I love dreadlocks
I like how it feels and looks
I love the beauty of them

I have been doing dreadlocks for over 10 years and I am very pround of my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment