We are the # 1 Dreadlock Hair Care Service in the San Francisco, Berkeley and Oakland, California.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Positive Testimonials from Our Happy Clients



Here are a few of the Positive Testimonials from Our Happy Clients:




My wife and I experience with Ten Nebula was memorable. Ten is knowledgeable of her craft. My wife and I found her to be punctual, patient, kind, timely, and gentle. Ten has been more thorough than any other hair stylists that we've encountered and pricing fair. You will be amazed by her work, if your a skeptic it will be laid to rest.






-----------------------------------
Ten's energy, easy going nature made it extremely comfortable to invite here to our house. She was delicate and quick and the result I wanted was achieved. All the products she used were excellent and I will be definitely using her from here on out. 


John C. -  San Francisco Bay Area, CA




------------------------------------
Ten Nebula's work is FANTASTIC! I am ecstatic to have finally found someone in the Bay Area who is seriously so gifted and so passionate about their work with loc'ed hair. My head feels amazing, and I have been infused with new confidence to tackle all the day's work. Thank you, Ten! :)



Carlos F.  San Francisco Bay Area, CA




-------------------------------------
Ten Nebula (healer & spiritualist), spent the afternoon educating and twisting great energy into my new locs-- light & love is her mantra -- she is amazing. My hair has never felt this wonderfully cared for.





------------------------------------------
Ten Nebula did a wonderful job renewing my locs. I recommend her to anyone who likes fast, reliable and good service! I am just starting my locs and have a lot to learn but I feel that I am in good hands with Lovin My Locs Hair Services!






----------------------------
Thank God! We have someone in portland who understands locs/dreads. Ten was so kind, understanding and easy to talk to. I didn't feel judged or put down because I needed some help. She is extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. She came to my house, where I felt most comfortable especially when my hairs a mess and I don't want to be sitting in front of a window with all kinds of people looking at me. She is the best person and the best experience I've had having my locs done and I've been wearing my hair in locs/dreads for over 10 years!



Edna A. - Portland, OR




---------------------------------
Absolutely wonderful job putting in my dreadlocks. I have wanted to rock this hairstyle for a long time and thanks to Ten Nebula I can sport my dread head with pride. I highly recommend using this service.



Heidi R. - Damascus, OR




------------------------------
My dreads were kind of messy and in need of some loving care. Ten Nebula neatened and tightened my locks and they've been feeling and looking much cuter. She was warm, friendly, and professional. She is also knowledgeable on how to care for dreads. I definitely recommend giving her a call if your locks need a little work.



Heather y. - Vancouver, WA




-------------------------------
Ten was great. We had a very fun time working on my hair. I have a head full of dreadlocks (about 100 I think) and they were in dire need of being tidied up. I made sure my hair was washed and dried well before she arrived. They've looked great and I've enjoyed them since her visit.

I highly recommend Ten. She knows what she's doing with your locks.



Jade S. - Mendocino, CA


------------








Feel free to leave your own testimonials on yelp.com or thumbtack.com
or send them to us by email.






Thanks!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment