We are the # 1 Dreadlock Hair Care Service in the San Francisco, Berkeley and Oakland, California.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lovin My Locs Hair Services: Guidelines for Clients








Guidelines for Hair Services



The Client's Home for All Hair Services
--------------------------------------------------------
Hair services takes place in the comforts of the clients home.
Clients need to have their washed and dried prior to visit (1-2 days before is normal).
If you have specials waxs, oils, or gels you prefer to have used, then please have them present during the appointment.


Hair Care for All Hair Types
---------------------------------------
We work with all hair types i.e. afro-textured, straight, wavy, curly, thin, thick, gray, oily, dry.



What we don't offer
---------------------------------
We do not offer dreadlock extensions of any kind or hair coloring.



What tools do I bring with me to the client's house?
---------------------------------------------
For loc work, I bring with me to all appts. tail combs, beeswax, beeswax, latch hook, crocheting needle, and metal hair clips.

For twists/braids/coils, I bring with me to all appts. a tail comb, hair gel, and metal hair clips.



What products and tools you may choose to have at your home for dreadlocking work?
(depends on hair types and length)
-------------------------------------------------------
Clients may choose to have these needed materials at their home to take care of their newly styled locs: brush, oils, certain kind of hair wax or gel, towel, rubberbands, fine tooth tail comb, water spray bottle, hair clips



Preparing to have your hair locked
--------------------------------
Remove any braids beforehand.
Remove any synthetic hair beforehand.
Clients must have there hair washed and dryed before our appointment (1-2 days before is normal).
Clients need to have the any preferred materials (i.e. wax, gels, oils, etc.) at their home prior to appointment.
Feel free to have a pictures of the desired size of your wanted locs.



Availablity
----------------------
Our hair locking services are available Mondays to Saturdays from 8:00 am - 8:00 pm.



Transportation
--------------------------
Clients must live in San Francisco and reside near bus or train service if I am to get to their house by myself.

If you don't live near mass transit, I am fine with you picking me up and dropping me back off near bus service or train service .



For Clients Who live in Other Nearby Cities
---------------------------------------------------------------
I work in my city, so if you happen to be near the city I am in, you can make an appt. with me. Reminder: I don't drive at all. Hair Sessions take place in the client's place. If you would like an appt. but live outside of my city, you may need to:

1- do the session at a family member's or friend's house in SF
2- rent a room at a motel/hotel for the day or a few hours to get your hair done in SF



Phone Consultations
----------------------------
Phone sessions are one hour. You can email to schedule your appt. Payment are done using Paypal. You must make your payment before the sessions takes place.
Available from Mondays to Saturdays 8:00 - 8:00pm (pacific standard time).




Payments
-----------------
Payments must be paid on the same day.
Payments can be paid in cash or post office money order.
No checks or partial payments, please.



Cancellations
-----------------------
We would appreciate a 24-hr cancellation notice.



Refunds
--------------
There are no refunds on services.



References
----------------------
Be sure to tell your friends with dreadlocks or natural hair about our great site and services.


Tips
-----------------------
Tips are always welcomed for a job well done.


Hair Stylist
----------------------------------
All hair is done by Ten Nebula.



Contact Info
--------------------------------
You can reach me for more info or to make an appointment by
Email: lovinmydreadlocks@hotmail.com





Thanks Kindly for your business.
Bright Blessings to All!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I have posted a link on my blog for your blog here! Your blog here is wonderful.


    Also...please FOLLOW our blog: http://locappreciationday.blogspot.com/
    This is where all the latest info will be posted....
    If you'd like to contribute to the blog or have information posted about meetups or things you are doing for LAD, email us at locpride@gmail.com

    If you are interested in contributing to the LAD shoutout collab vid:
    Post a video response to this video (30secs) saying whatever you'd like about LAD or just shaking your locs.... You can post video footage or a slideshow

    Mr. Dunte86 has graciously agreed to compile all the footage and I am so thankful for that.... Please shout him out on his channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/dunte86

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I came upon a youtube video of you talking about dreadlocks. I had locs and took them out about 3 years ago and now I miss them like crazy! But they were unorganized and unprofessional looking. This time I am going to a salon to have them done. I have curly (puerto rican style) hair. I want to use natural products to maintain them and clean them. Do you have any products you'd recommend? Thank you!!
    Alicia from Dallas

    ReplyDelete